Our after-sales policy... - Refunds / Returns / Faults / Support
Our Simple After Sales Agreement
Your equipment is always protected under a 12 month warranty of which, in case of serious fault, we would offer a replacement of any equipment which is not working to the standard of which is tested before the time of sale.
- We do not cover financially for accidental damage or faults caused by user error. Please consult your own personal insurance policies for further cover information.
- Any errors with Software or the requirement of help in connectivity is covered and honoured within a 1 year support service which is included with your sale.
If at any time we cannot provide a verbal or physical solution to your problem, and have exhausted all possibility to help you, providing there is no active subscription or internal / external damage to the device, it can be returned for a refund to be offered.
If your equipment has a critical error or fault of which is not caused by user error, we are happy to offer a replacement or refund.
If you are unhappy with the product and it does not contain a fault, please be sure that it is offered within the first 24 hours of any subscription being activated.
(In regards to a TV subscription to Globe TV, your first 24 hours of this subscription is a "Trial Period" of which cancellations can be made. There after the total cost of the yearly / monthly subscription will be deducted from the refunded cost. Typical subscription costs on Globe TV are €89/annum / €60/6months.)
(In regards to an LTE broadband product, you are able to cancel the data package within 14 days, and we would agree to a refund during this period.)
This does not include:
- Accidental Damage (Water damage, dropping or external / internal damage to the equipment.)
- Faults caused by user error. (Issues in connectivity due to lack of third party connection speeds / applications / caused by WIFI or Ethernet connections.)
- Software faults by user error. (Installation of none compliant software, applications or malware. This also includes VPN services EXCEPT Ipvanish and TouchVPN.)
- Damage caused by floods, electrical overload and other "acts of god".
- Faults and Software failures caused by incorrect connectivity or 3rd party hardware. (Using third party devices such as NAS / External Hardware devices.)
LTE Subscriptions can be dealt with between you and the RED by SFR Network provider.
Globe TV Subscriptions are none-refundable, and the means of receiving the "TV Playlist" will be made available to you to use on other devices.
Returning your device must be sent via recorded delivery to overcome any outside interference with postal services. We are not held responsible if the item being returned has gone missing in the post.
- Please use nessesary packaging to keep the device safe from damage during transit as we would not be able to oversee faults caused by accidental damage.
- Ensure you keep the receipt from the postal service when you have returned an item.
- Equipment is tested thoroughly before a refund is offered to rule out any user error, data loss caused by third party application or accidental damage.
- We will not accept a return if the equipment is damaged by water or malicious damage during transit, therefore we ask you to keep the receipt from the courier.
Faults / User Error
Faults can be commonly confused with user error of which would need to be determined at the time of offering a refund or return.
A fault is covered under the 12 months warranty of your equipment, and / is of a unexpected nature. This covers unexpected failure of Hardware and Software which is native to the equipment at the time of sale. This does not cover faults caused by 3rd party applications installed by the user after the time of sale.
Connectivity issues are not classed as a fault and is of user error. You must exhaust all methods via support from cctechnician or any other qualified engineer or technician. To overcome connectivity issues, please ensure your have the recommended WIFI / Ehternet cable / Length / Speed / Strengths required for your equipment to work to the standard expected. If at this time, we would agree to offering a return & refund.
User error cannot be a reason for us to offer a refund or return in any case unless agreed to. If no faults physically can be found on the equipment, or error within the native software provided, this would mean there is a user error of which we will help you over come.
We are happy to help you before and after sales acheive the maximum performance from your equipment. We offer 7days a week technical support via telephone / facebook / remote control support. This support service is offered for 12 months after the date of sale, of which is renewable at a fee of €35 for a further year of support. All sales have 1 year of support included. We will help you over come any issues you have with the equipment, Native or third party hardware and software is also covered to help you maximise the potential of your equipment.