Our after-sales policy (Refunds / Returns / Faults / Support)
Please read this carefully before asking for a return & refund.
The Simple After Sales Agreement
Your equipment is always protected under a 12 month warranty of which, in case of serious fault, we would offer a replacement of any equipment which is not working to the standard of which is tested before the time of sale.
- We do not cover financially for accidental damage or faults caused by user error. Please consult your own personal insurance policies for further cover information.
- Any errors with Software or the requirement of help in connectivity is covered and honoured within a 1 year support service which is included with your purchase.
If at any time we cannot provide a verbal or physical solution to your problem, and have exhausted all possibility to help you, providing there is no active subscription or internal / external damage to the device, it can be returned for a refund to be offered within 28 days of purchase.
If your equipment has a critical error or fault of which is not caused by user error, we are happy to offer a replacement or refund within the first 12 months under warranty.
If you are unhappy with the product and it does not contain a fault, please be sure a request for a refund is offered within the first 24 hours of any subscription being activated.
(In regards to a TV subscription to Globe TV, your first 24 hours of this subscription is a "Trial Period" of which cancellations can be made. There after the total cost of the yearly / monthly subscription will be deducted from the refunded cost. Typical subscription costs on Globe TV are €89/annum / €60/6months.)
(In regards to an LTE broadband product, you are able to cancel the data package within 14 days with no further charges, and we would agree to a refund during this period.)
This does not include:
- Accidental Damage (Water damage, dropping or external / internal damage to the equipment.)
- Faults caused by user error. (Issues in connectivity due to third party connection speeds / applications / caused by WIFI or Ethernet connections & Incorrect firmware added.)
- Software faults by user error. (Installation of none compliant software, applications or malware. This also includes VPN services EXCEPT Ipvanish and TouchVPN.)
- Damage caused by floods, electrical overload and other "acts of god".
- Faults and Software failures caused by incorrect connectivity or 3rd party hardware. (Using third party devices such as NAS / External Hardware devices.)
LTE Subscription issues can be dealt with privately between you and the RedbySFR Network provider and are out of our control. The account is in your name.)
Globe TV Subscriptions are none-refundable, and the means of receiving the "TV Channel Playlist" will be made available to you to use on other devices.
Under French consumer law (article 121-20-1, la Code de la Consommation, le droit de rétractation), you have the right to return the product within seven days without explaining why and without penalty (apart from the actual cost of returning the product). Reimbursement must be made as soon as possible, and within 30 days.
Returning your device must be sent via recorded delivery to overcome any outside interference with postal services.
We are not held responsible if the item being returned has gone missing in the post.
- Please use nessesary packaging to keep the device safe from damage during transit as we would not be able to oversee faults caused by accidental damage.
- Ensure you keep the receipt from the postal service when you have returned an item.
- Equipment is tested thoroughly before a refund is offered to rule out any user error, data loss caused by third party application or accidental damage.
- We will not accept a return if the equipment is damaged by water or malicious damage during transit, therefore we ask you to keep the receipt from the postal service.
Faults / User Error
Faults can commonly be confused with user error of which we would need to determine before offering a refund or return.
A fault is covered under the 12 months warranty of your equipment, and is of an unexpected nature. This covers unexpected end failure of Hardware (for example, not powering on), of which is native to the equipment at the time of sale. This does not cover faults caused by 3rd party applications or none compliant power plugs installed by the user after the time of sale.
Connectivity issues are not classed as a fault and is of user error.
You must exhaust all methods via technical support from cctechnician or any other qualified engineer or technician to overcome connectivity issues.
The technician must be SIRET registered.
Please ensure your have the recommended WIFI / Ehternet cable / Length / Speed / Strengths required for your equipment to work to the standard expected. (Different types of cables can sometimes have different sized connectors, lengths, speeds.) If your device is not working as expected due to a difference in cable design / speed / length we would not consider this to be a failure of the equipment.
If at this time, after all efforts to overcome your faults, we would agree to offering a return & refund within 28 days of purchase.
User error cannot be a valid reason for us to offer a refund or return in any case.
If no faults physically can be found on the equipment, or error within the native software provided, this would mean there is a user error of which we will help you over come with telephone / remote support. Your equipment would be returned to you with an agreement to help you further.
We are happy to help you before and after your purchase to acheive the maximum performance from your equipment.
We offer technical support via telephone / facebook / remote control support (Mon-Sat, 0900Hrs - 1900Hrs).
This support service is offered for 12 months after the date of purchase, of which is renewable at a fee of €35 for a further year of support.
All sales have 1 year of support included. We will help you over come any issues you have with the equipment,
Native or third party hardware and software is also covered to help you maximise the potential of your equipment.
If failing to provide a verbal solution to your problem within 28 days of purchase we will be happy to offer a replacement / refund / return.
Further Information & Guidance Links
https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/N10515 - Your rights / Law on 'Distance Selling' / Sales and purchases online